Senior Engineer- Vue Js
Senior Engineer- Vue JS
Milsat is building the largest geospatial database in Africa to power innovation, impact and continental growth. We offer data acquisition as a service to businesses, agencies and countries, deploying a range of modern technologies.
The Senior Engineer role is a front-end engineering role exclusively for a Vue.js application. We will consider the demonstration of a top-level understanding of other JS frameworks if you do not possess Vue experience.
Our Work Setup
We’re a fully remote team. We work asynchronously with minimal meetings to allow you to work wherever you work best. If you live in Abuja (Nigeria), you can work from our office in Wuye.
- Work closely with the creative and technical teams — through briefings, brainstorms, meetings, and stand-ups — to translate user stories and business requirements into technical requirements, plans, and tasks.
- Work on new and existing interfaces on the platform to deploy new features, optimise the UI, and improve platform speed and resilience.
- Need to have a dedication to deploying well-tested production-ready code, a familiarity with feature/task planning and testing, and close collaboration across product, dev, DevOps, testing, and operations teams/functions.
Skill Requirements [What you must have]
- 4+ years of experience working in product teams to architect and implement complex user flows for the web
- Excellent command of VueJS and Typescript (including concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types etc.)
- Knowledge of state management with Vuex
- Strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of mobile optimisation
- You enjoy writing documentation and understand why it’s valuable
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
Skill Requirements [Nice to have]
- Experience with E2E testing
- An eye for good design is a plus
- Understanding of common web vulnerabilities (You’re able to identify vulnerabilities through code reviews)
The compensation range for this role is ₦500k – ₦700k based on experience.
Interested candidates should send CV/portfolio to email@example.com.